Monday, April 25, 2005

And So It Is...

It's getting down to the wire, and I knew that the awesome times/conversations I have during these last couple weeks would make it nearly impossible to get in the truck, but nevertheless...

I've been trying to save money lately, and have surprisingly been doing a good job, since I want to be able to have fun the last week I'm here and not working - which, by the way, is this coming up saturday...someone get me a witness:)

I would've put up a new post over the weekend, but I was simply too appalled by the winter storm warning conditions that I actually had to experience. I hear there's a place in Florida where that B.S doesn't happen, and weather like I saw this weekend actually makes me want to leave in some small way.

I've put packing on pause simply because if I packed anything else, I wouldn't be able to live here anymore without tearing through boxes everyday.

I got woken up by a credit card company at 8:30 this morning, so that was kind of awesome. I truly love when those people call me, it's so meaningfull.

Well me and this Honeycomb have a date, and non-stop rock is going to be here soon, so I'm out.

You...you're good you...I see what you're doin' here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

screwdriving computer paper wadding lease party

Anonymous said...

Tickle me elmo!