Thursday, March 17, 2005

Fake Irish Flare

Not that I'm anywhere near being Irish but, well, nevermind I don't even feel lucky today.

You know those dreams that make you feel like you're falling? And you jerk so hard it makes you wake up? Yea, I had those all night so in some demented way, I feel like I'm in for it today.

I went to Chuck E Cheese and played skee-ball like an 8-year-old kid last night. Kind of awesome.

I'm about to deck myself out in green and get er done with a whole, unfathomable 12-hour day at a family Italian restaurant, sounds like enough to put someone over the edge if you ask me.

p.s. My comment about green beer still stands...and toast one up for me cause I'll be servin' em all day...cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should think about takin some of those 4-foot icicles and green beer and laying a booby trap for Jen. Get creative. The possibilities with those two ingredients are literally endless.