Friday, March 18, 2005

What Is..."After Mash"

After the previously referenced unfathomable day finally came to an end, I realized that if I could ditch my black work get-up, I could actually have a decent night.

Ending up here, and there, and a little bit of everywhere...I think I actually managed to lose my phone. Not awesome. My cat and I got into it this morning when she thought that 7:30 a.m. would be a good time to wake up. That put me at a good 3 or so hours of sleep. Again, not awesome.

This morning has made me realize a few things:

a) I need to learn to use a wine key, kind of a lot
b) My brother needs to get his pee checked out
c) Looking at my hands, I could really use a beer bottle opener belt buckle
d) I don't like sleeping for not a long time
e) I really like scrambled eggs
f) Meijers is scary on Friday mornings
g) I miss having a phone
h) I'd rather scrape snow off my car than pay 22 extra dollars a month in rent
i) Sweatpants are phenomenal

I could probably elaborate on the list, or add some things, but I think it would probably get to that point where it would be too much work to read.

Oh yea, and

j) when you get hair dye on your favorite jeans, it doesn't come out all that easily.
k) Joe with a cast makes me miss getting huge hugs with two functional arms

Anyways, green beer kinda scares me...I'll go ahead and stick to bottles. And whats with the ticket I got last night: "Kids chocolate milk - add green dye." Are you kidding me?

I just realized I have decorations from the last 3 holidays still in my apartment...kinda makes me feel sketchy.

Meow what is so damn funny?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I may enhance your list...
1) Spring break sucks when others are on it but you aren't.
2) Having your only close friend-in-person here be in LA for the wkend sucks.
3) 15 pg appellate briefs with a completely new research topic suck.
4) Gwen Stefani sucks.
5) Not getting any make-out action sucks.
6) No one else I know being on MySpace sucks.
7) That "Let Go" song by Frou Frou, Imogen Heap, and Guy Sigsworth off the Garden State soundtrack RULES!
8) Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips RULE!
9) An old crush still wanting to get with me RULES!
10) That "Political Order in Changing Societies" book RULES!
11) Fresh laundry RULES!
12) Putting "sucks" in lower case and "RULES!" in all caps will make my life better.
13) Check card: broken. For everything else, there's cash.

Stephanie Seydlonski RULES!
(...and Szydlowski too, i guess)
+ Caleb