Monday, March 14, 2005

Icicles

The only thing I like about winter is being able to walk outside and grab a 4-foot icicle off an overhang and carry it around my house like the huge idiot that I am...enough to take a picture of it and maybe put it on facebook somewhere.

Also, I actually had an awesome title for this blog, one that incorporated my favorite concept of the one and only "conundrum," but it got stolen by this crazy dutch guy that I hang out with sometimes. Anyway, I guess "caught you looking" will have to be sufficient. "Caught you looking," being derived from my new favorite fashion ad consisting of one of the plus-est sized models, yes she is pretty (and kinda sketch), wearing some hot, hip, second-skin jeans with bold, caps letters dominating the page suggesting she's wearing " my caught you looking jeans."

After we were trying to figure out whether or not they were jeans to get people "caught" looking, or some sort of fake j-lo ass padded get-ups, i realized it wasn't worth thinking about and I may as well appreciate it for what it's worth.

So here's to the ad, and also to the possibility of me one day owning some second skin caught-you-looking jeans...andiamo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1st comment, what. stay hot, stay fresh. peace 8-)