Saturday, May 07, 2005

All the Times I have Sat and Stared...

Happy...Graduation, Mother's Day, Move Out Day, and Birthday...all in one week. What happens next? It's been an amazing week...I've got to see a lot of people for probably the last time, but it's been awesome.

I'm on my second 4-cup pot of coffee within an hour...and that means I may be going crazy in about another hour, but so be it - my headache is slowly going away...I've been trying to cut back, but that's gone down the drain along with a lot of other things. Oh well. May as well live it up the last couple days right?

My apartment now only consists of things that are coming with me, everything else is either sold/given away, or in the dumpster somewhere...so if you're thinking about tagging along, you may want to get packed in an empty box or suitcase and get ready for the ride...

This will for sure be my last post before I leave, because the next thing to get packed is this computer...and unforunately I have a comencement ceremony to attend tomorrow afternoon. That leaves Monday, my last day in this lovely Dutch town of Holland...that may sound bitter and pesimistic, but let me assure you, I'm only taking happy memories with me for trip down...along with my cat, and parents...it may be a bumpy ride, but we'll make it.

"Welcome to resistance,
The tension is here...
Between who you are and who you could be,
Between how it is and how it should be...
I dare you to move,
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor...
Like today never happened
Today never happened...before..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Steph.
-Sora

Anonymous said...

Screw the box or suitcase...get me a kennel like Tara's, though a little bigger and I'm in.