Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Goodbye with a Lime Twist

Seeing as how my interenet is already cancelled, and I'm only posting through the miracle of an unsecured wireless network that only works 20% of the time, this may be my last post from this good ol' state of Michigan.

It's been a blast this week so far, i've had some good conversations, and some hard ones...but regardless, after I think about it, I think it might actually all work out. Guess it won't be long until I find out for real though.

It just seems like pieces of my life are coming to and end one by one...but unfortunately I don't want that to happen to the whole thing. I know I'm starting over but I'm not planning on forgetting what I started here either...stay in touch:)

I think my only chances of making that happen simply include the act of advertising the city. "Miami: bikini's, sun, beaches, and Stephanie's apartment." Sounds like almost as good of a magazine ad as "my caught you looking jeans" doesn't it...

Well I guess that's it. That's my story right now, goodbye's and graduation. Kinda depressing, but I'm about 75% there to being excited to get down there. That may spiral back to 0% when I realize it was a one-way trip, but who knows.

Ok well this unsecured wireless internet is failing me, as it this post and the hopes of finding that 300 dollars...

Can I have a damn lemon for this drink already?

No comments: