Sunday, May 01, 2005

Let the Fun Begin...Then End...

Welcome to May:)

With Carino's coming to a long and rocky end last night...there's going to be nothing but good times ahead, at least for the next week. I'll be here until next Tuesday saying goodbyes, so if you want it on it, hit me up.

On another note, anyone looking for a couch, a big one, I want mine out of here...for a small amount of money.

Pancakes are awesome. But I wish I would have had strawberries or something...:)

I have a kind of busy week now that I think about it. Besides having to move my life out of here, I have to do all those last minute random things that sometimes only your parents can think of to remember. Needless to say I'll be making lots of random trips to Muskegon over the next couple days cause I now have to move out of there completely too.

I am officially leasing a place in Miami...starting right now...but still haven't found that lost money. I'd put out a reward, but I'm not sure if it would be worth it.

P.S. - I have to cancel my internet soon so don't be scared if you don't hear from me for awhile.

"I believe the term 'made out like a bandit' would apply here..."

No comments: