Friday, June 10, 2005

Sunshine State My Ass...

Tropical storms...f-ing A...I've been experiencing the awesome sheets of rain and tornado warnings they've been producing for South Florida over the past couple weeks...the rain hasn't really stopped, and unfortunately I'm losing my tan...besides the fact that the streets get kinda flooded and the wind can almost knock you over...but other than that it's been pretty:)

My parents are livid about my potential living situation...but I'm holding out for the possibility that they'll get over it. I haven't agreed with them on a few occasions recently...but I'm just hoping that it's one of those phase things that'll pass by eventually.

Anyway, I'm going to start counting my pennies to get my car fixed...I think my engine's pretty jacked now too, along wth the back door and the e-brake. I could make an extensive list of needed repairs, but I can only afford the essentials at this point. The drive to the service center today was about the same (if not worse) than my crazy drive to the airport last week.

I had some pretty wicked nightmares last night...kinda creepy. I'll save the details for the sake of morality, but if anyone out there is playing voo-doo on me, please refrain...;)

Well there's just been a warning to move away from the window and watch out for small trees and branches coming loose due to strong wind gusts, so in that case, i'll go ahead and do that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, tiny morsals of fruity, gummy goodness...that's what they are.

Anonymous said...

parents shmarets, what are they going to do, come down there and demand that you not spend time with said boyfriend?
.
.
.
.
.
LEFT LANE BI-ATCH!