Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Thunderstorms and Bliss

I love June. I mean, I have loved everything about June so far, besides going to the airport today and having to drive back alone. But it looks like the next time I go, I'll be picking up a new resident for the sunshine state...which is kind of awesome.

My car runs like hell on wheels. In fact, when I drove it to the airport the first time it was chugging like a go cart and I had smoke coming out of my vents everytime I turned on the air to the point where I couldn't see out of the windows. I thought for a couple minutes that I wouldn't make it there, but after the rain let up and I learned how to drive with my head out the window I was ok...just kidding.

The storms have been pretty abundant over the last couple weeks, but it's kind of awesome to watch the lightning from my apartment:) Hurricane season is quickly approaching...I'll just bolt the door.

My cat is still crazy, but at least she's not eating internet cables...as of now...

I have a newly developed infatuation with pina coladas. I'll learn how to make pitchers at home and it'll be all over...maybe I'll get over it before school starts;) Or maybe not...it'll be like an outlet...halfway kidding.

Orange juice is kind of awesome. And I kind of like string cheese too. Together, the possibilities are endless. Sick. Maybe I should write someone's name on that cheese...

I think I successfully found a bank that doesn't suck. And it's kind of nice to have a job that has allowed me to put some money in it...it's been going well, and the managers aren't on the verge of firing people everytime I work so that seems like a good start...I got your good start right here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gummies are like squishy gold...fruity, squishy, golden pieces of heaven. Yes, that is exactly what they are.